Location: Northern New Jersey
The Crafty Kit is a statement crafting kit brand with a mission to inspire the world to Craft Unapologetically! We believe that everyone deserves to find themselves represented in crafting no matter who they are.
We are looking to hire IMMEDIATELY for a detail-oriented, trustworthy, reliable and responsible production assistant to join our growing team! This position will focus on assembling, packaging, and shipping party supply products. Candidates can expect to work approx 20 hours per week and will be paid hourly.
What we need from you:
- Assist with daily tasks as needed. Including but not limited to- assembling products, packaging products, and preparing products for shipment.
- Assemble, pack, and prep orders for shipment
- Package finished, manufactured materials into retail packaging
Experience & Personality:
- No experience Fast-learner with willingness to grow and take on new projects
- Reliable, responsible and trust-worthy (you show up to work on time!)
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
Why working at The Crafty Kit is amazing!
- Small team and creative - oriented office
- Schedule flexibility potential to accommodate unique situations
- Relaxed environment
- No strict dress code
- Opportunity to be an instrumental part of a growing business
Please email a PDF of your resume to email@example.com